In this section:
At North Avon Canoe Club we welcome new members. Club membership provides access to all our club trips, events, training, and third-party insurance for club activities.
As a member, you can sign up for any of our club trips and training courses, which are run by experienced leaders and coaches. We have a fleet of kayaks and canoes to get you started and you will get access to our Facebook group, the hub of our community, and a forum for advice and support.
Why not try one of our Get Involved sessions?
We can look after you and provide any necessary equipment. All we ask is:
- a small non-members fee of £10 per session
- you let us know beforehand you’re coming so we can plan (by email at )
No need to join straightaway – try up to 3 club trips before deciding
Joining the club is easy, just download the form, complete and post it to the address on the form. Alternatively, you can scan and email it to . Payment can be made by cheque (include with form), BACS (details on request), or by handing the form and cash to a committee member at an event.
As a member of North Avon Canoe Club you will be eligible to:
- Enrol in the Summer Training Programme (membership is required, but you can join when you enroll).
- Attend the club Trips and Events
- Hire our Club Equipment to get you started (charges apply)
- Access to the members-only NACC Facebook Group
Our 2023 Club Membership fees are:
|Membership||Standard Fee||Reduced Fee (*)|
(*) Reduced fees are for British Canoeing members
Membership runs annually from January to January and can be renewed at any time. New members joining after October roll over into the next year at no extra cost.